Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chimney Rock with the Kids


With everything that has been happening, I haven't had a chance to get any Colorado pictures posted so I thought I'd take a break from my CPA Exam studying and get some of them up here. First up... Chimney Rock. Some of you know, my sister has a sun allergy and she has to stay inside during the day. With that in mind, my nephews and nieces don't get to go on a lot of outdoor trips with friends. This time, I got to Colorado just before a planned trip to see Chimney Rock! So, I loaded up one of my nephews and two of his friends and we headed out with some other families on a little adventure to Chimney Rock (near Pagosa Springs).

We all had a great time. I even managed to keep the kids from falling off a cliff!! They listened pretty well and stayed close to me. I felt bad for a couple of the other parents who weren't so lucky with their children. There was even a little boy literally almost ran off a cliff twice!! He was probably too young to be on a trip like this. But... everyone made it out without injury and with big smiles.

3 comments:

*Amy * said...

How fun! Am I going to need to send your meds still? Let me know. Enjoy July!

Norris Family said...

It looks beautiful and a lot of fun. Sometimes it is so fun being an Aunt. Hope all is going well.

*Amy * said...

So how is work then? You will have to update me on everything. When are you moving back to AZ?