
No ... I'm not about to pitch a new conspiracy theory ;)





Conspiracy of Fools is a book that I've been assigned to read for my internal audit class and it's really interesting (so far). It's the true story of the Enron fiasco but it's written in the tone of a fiction mystery novel. The class even sounds fun. We'll be doing field work and observations regarding the process for internal audit and fraud prevention in business and accounting.
It feels really weird to actually LIKE one of the books I have to read for class. Usually getting through all my textbooks is quite the chore. Of course, I have plenty of not-so-interesting texts to read. Anyway... Conspiracy of Fools by Kurt Eighenwald... so far I recommend it but I'll let you know what I think when I get further into it.
2 comments:
TAking so many English Lit classes, it was much easier for me to like my reading assignments! Hopefully you end up liking the whole book! Call me Sunday and let me know about the sushi. I will want a couple of rolls but not for sure which ones yet. ANyhoo- give me a call and we can also watch a movie if you want and have time. We can do some research on Wicked tickets which I think go on sale next month!
That book sounds interesting it sounds like it will be a fun class. I cant believe you are in your last semester, you go girl! Since I have choose to go back to school I am sad to say I have got quite quite a bit longer to go!!
Post a Comment