
It's still my number one show; however, lately the show has taken some weird turns and they're annoying. What's the deal with Izzy and her stinkin' hallucinations? I loved Denny when he was REAL but... really??? or should I say.. Seriously?? Seriously?? I really like Karev and Izzy together and Denny's screwin it up.
NEXT... the new intern... i forget her name but Merideth's old friend... what is she thinking? She's psycho. She actually could have been a nice addition if it weren't for the fact that it seems like ABC is stretching to add something to the show. I think more than anything, I'm annoyed by the fact that after tonight's show, she seems to be flirting with Torrez just to get ahead. And then of course there's the whole idea of Torrez 'switching teams' then running her new girlfriend off after not being sure about what she likes and then... oh guess what... she's into the new intern. I guess she didn't really have issues with becoming gay after all.
My favorite episodes in the show are when they mix the medical drama with the personal drama but lately it's been nothing but personal drama and sure... I'm a girl and I like that kind of thing sometimes... but that's not the Grey's that I loved. If it weren't for how attached to the show I am from the first few seasons I would so be moving on already. Moving on would be really easy for me to do too (unlike Izzy) since CSI is on at the same time and I record it every Thursday so that I can catch both shows.
Okay, okay... I know I'm totally ranting and yes I still like the show (so far) but I'm majorly disappointed in this season. I'm really hoping that it improves before the season is over.
2 comments:
OK, the gay thing is so not cool with me. I could not stand to watch Hawn and Torrez have an affair of some sort. Apparently it grossed out other people too and they cut Hawn. Now that they have a prettier girl to flirt with Torrez... ok, they are trying too hard to be PC on there. I want drama with Mer Der and lots of good surgeries like you said. I still watch it faithfully but it is pissing me off also. Hopefully it gets better soon so it doesnt get cut. I am kind of thinking they may dismiss Izzy when they catch on that they are crazy. For a long time I have heard that Izzy was going to try to do movies full-time so maybe this is how they cut her out of the show? Can I just say I really wish Denny was alive? I love that he is in so many movies now, like PS, I love you. He is such a good actor and sweet guy but this whole thing on Greys is weird. Alex was so nice on last nights episode to Izzy... like whoopi says every Wend on the view... WHat the hell??? LOL.
K_ well let me know if you want your stuff back before you leave. I am going to mail your card early as trial run. Some things I talk about have not happened yet ( such as R's bday) but you could let me know if it went through ok, postage wise since it is a bigger letter. Let me know if you get it ok and all ok? I will send it early next week so you will be sure to get it before you leave. I just want to make sure it doesnt need extra postage or something. I will ask before I send it tho. Thanks. Have a great christmas and let me know what happens this month. Give my best to your mom ok?
Luvs! Amy
Let me know how your mom is doing k?
Post a Comment