After finals have past, then I'll be headed to Phoenix to help out my Mom. She'll be having her surgery 12/16. The Drs are excpecting her to be in the hospital for a number of days and then at home recovering for several weeks. Hopefully my Mom will actually listen to the Drs and not try to do too much too soon. Hopefully all goes as well as the Drs say it should. If all goes well, then she'll be back on her feet by the end of January.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I'm free! Okay well for a couple days...
It's so nice to have a break from school even if it's only for a few days. When I come back from Thanksgiving it will be Reading Week (the last week of classes before Finals) and then Finals. So that means lots of studying is in my future! My plan is to work really hard on studying for finals so that I might be able to bring a couple of my grades back up to As (since they dropped to Bs after being so sick). It's always nice when I've done well enough during the semester that I don't have to try very hard for finals but this is definitely not going to be one of those semesters. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, well I guess I will see you next year hopefully! Laters!
Oh, I need your address again. Please email it to me so I can send you a christmas card. Do you want your movie back before you leave town and your scrapbook circle cutter stuff? If you do let me know and I will drop them off to you. Email me or use facebook if you reply because I dropped my myspace account. Thanks.
Post a Comment