Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can see the light!

Phew...... midterms are finally over. I had three tests and two papers due all in the last two days. It has been interesting to say the least. I'm telling ya, I really think my professors have conspired against me. 

This weekend is Homecoming and next weekend is Halloween! It's starting to get COLD here in Flagstaff too. I'm sure that snow is not far away. I can't wait since this is my last winter in Flag.  

It's hard to believe that it has been more than 10 years since I graduated from high school. The SJHS Class of '98 Reunion is actually this weekend (but I can't make it). I hope everyone has a great time, for those of you that see this. Someone will have to let me know how things go and thank you to those of you who have worked so hard to put it together! 

My Mom goes to the surgeon on Friday so more updates to come...

5 comments:

*Amy * said...

I love asparagus too! Chris and I will have to cook you some of our famous artichokes sometime. We dip them in butter or olive oil with garlic. So good! Yeah, I am game to go to Olive Garden when I can ( I would like to go sans kids) Randon wants to go there for his birthday on the 12th of Dec ( yes, he has his mind made up already) if you would like to join us then, in a few months ( its a fri) we would love to have you along! Well I hope we can meet up long before Dec though. Have fun at Homecoming and if you want to come over any night of the week next week ( and maybe bring Flame Broiler- I will send some money with you) that would be great! We will be busy wend, thur, fri... if you want to go to the halloween festival next fri it starts at 4 and goes till 8. I know you have a party to go to but if you have time and want to do something earlier too, my parents will be here and we would love to see you anytime. Have fun this weekend!

*Amy * said...

Hey- I told Randon he couldnt marry Alora ( he thinks he can) so he said he would marry his beautiful Carol instead! I am not kidding! He really likes you! COme see us when you can. I told him he couldnt marry you but you could be buddies though:)

*Amy * said...

One more thing- if you ever have time over xmas break maybe we could take another trip down there together for pedicures... that would be so fun. think about it. I really want at least one more girls trip together before you move again!!

*Amy * said...

OK- so I am replying on here instead of myspace. Sorry all these comments are from me:)
Yes, next Wend works out to go to lunch. Let's plan on 12:30. I will call you around 10-11 or so to let you know where we are ok? I am looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol:

Many greetings from Belgium :o) This blog is great... a good way to keep in touch.

Have a good week.

Bisous de Bruxelles, Franzi